Ünnepek után
Hugo Simberg finn festő Sebesült angyal-képi /'3
1 Sanna Kurki-Suonio énekelte régi finn dal letiltva ang. szövegestül. más előadás a zenés kocsmádba': Tuulen nostatus - raising t' wind
Címkék:
ajánlás,
Fölvidék,
föstményök,
hangulat,
Magyarország,
példaképek,
természet,
úton,
x - szerelm s xetet
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)

6 megjegyzés:
I don't understand a word that's written, but i think I know what you're saying - I only hope I'm right!
Dear Bandit.
Thank you for your visit and comment.
I hope, too, people understand each other, if they will - without a word understandig, but this remains hope without wanting to understand.
I'm learning your language and try to get to know different cultures and worlds, You do not have to strive to get to know mine.
This is only a matter of respect.
I wish all of us a peaceful, happy new year.
/Kedves Bandit!
Köszönöm látogatását és sorait.
Remélem én is, hogy az emberek megértik egymást szavak nélkül is, ha akarják, de ez tényleg csak remény marad a megérteni akarás nélkül.
Én tanulom a nyelvetek, Néked nem szükséges az enyémet.
Ez csupán tisztelet kérdése.
Békés, boldog új évet kívánok mindnyájunknak.
Well, my dear Nevtelen,
I imagine I will have to make a choice of a language to learn soon! (back to school, and at my age!)
I am currently writing haikai-no-renga with a Russian (married to an Italian) who speaks French and has translated some Japanese - our other writing partner is from Mumbai, India, yet she writes 'proper' English better than I do!
I live in a city a half-mile from the Mexican Consulate, and have worked with many Mexican's in the construction trades who have entered the country by other than legal means; I think that's how I contracted tuberculosis(treatable-I'll be fine). My newest friend is a Hmong refugee elder who speaks no English, so we smoke cigarettes mostly and look at the snow and share photographs.
Yup - looks like I was correct; I'm enjoying your site!
Your activities and contacts are beautiful.
I am only a poor teacher with many children and live in an area of Cenral-Europe that is largely populated by Hungarians and it is occupied by Slovakia (- this is now not so terrible as the occupation of Iraq by the Americans and the allies, but there was a time when the situation was terrible also here. We hope that a few decades later - if we'll live it -, the situation will be better in Iraq, too.)
Sometimes I note my thoughts and feelings here in these sites, trying to form they a little more enjoyable also with pictures and music - mainly in my native, Hungarian language and rarely in Czech, German or English language.
I am enjoying your site, too.
Nagyon szép bejegyzés!
Vádlóan, fájdalmasan és félelmetesen.
De nem reménytelenül.
Egy régebbi bejegyzésemhez beillesztettem a képet és a dalt is.
http://ria-gmmriafreebloghu.blogspot.com/2009/09/nem-hervado-virag-es-boldogsag.html
Köszönöm!
Minden szépet és jót, békességet, egészséget, örömöt kívánok ez új esztendőre mindannyiunknak!
Kösz szépen, Ria.
Az igazat megvallva, ha valahogy el nem sikkadt a bejegyzésed a fönti képpel és zenével, akkor elfelejtettem. De az is lehet, hogy ott munkált a tudat alatt, s csak a megfelelő alkalomra várt. Szép a gyűjteményed. Köszönjük azt is
és értelmes évet kívánunk Néked - Néktek minden egyéb szükségessel mi is
szeretettel
Itt
Megjegyzés küldése